06 March, 2008

Goin' for a walk...

Today, K, Daddy, Sydney and I all went for a walk. Sydney, being a freshy, lived up to her reputation. It might have been that she's jealous of how much time I spend with K. I don't blame her.

As we walked down the street, we met up with Pip, on his leash, wandering around the street. Daddy had seen him a little earlier, peeing on the sign in front of our house, walking with his family. After chasing Sydney around for a little while we tried to figure out what to do with him. So Daddy took Pip (and the baby) and began walking him back to his house. I trailed behind with Syd. Only a few moments later, the owner pulled up in his car and Pip ran in. Pip had escaped from the house a little earlier and would most definitely return home eventually, but he decided to pick him up anyway.

Always a bit of adventure. It was good to get out of the house for a little while. Feels like spring is coming!

1 comment:

S said...

Oh, I'm jealous cause I was actually planning on going for a walk with Diesel today and it never happened.